Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Speak against

  1.   1 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the aEthiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.
          •  •  •
      8 With him will I aspeak bmouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he cbehold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?
  2.   5 And the people aspake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.
  3.   12 Thus did Zimri destroy all the house of Baasha, according to the word of the Lord, which he spake against Baasha by Jehu the prophet,
  4.   19 Because thine heart was tender, and thou hast ahumbled thyself before the Lord, when thou heardest what I spake against this place, and against the inhabitants thereof, that they should become a bdesolation and a ccurse, and hast rent thy clothes, and wept before me; I also have heard thee, saith the Lord.
  5.   17 He wrote also letters to rail on the Lord God of Israel, and to speak against him, saying, As the gods of the nations of other lands have not delivered their people out of mine hand, so shall not the God of Hezekiah deliver his people out of mine hand.
          •  •  •
      19 And they spake against the God of Jerusalem, as against the gods of the people of the earth, which were the work of the hands of man.
  6.   18 Yea, young children despised me; I arose, and they spake against me.
  7.   20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou aslanderest thine own mother’s son.
  8.   12 They that sit in the gate speak against me; and I was the asong of the drunkards.
  9.   10 For mine enemies speak against me; and they that lay wait for my soul take counsel together,
  10.   19 Yea, they spake against God; they said, Can God furnish a atable in the wilderness?
  11.   20 Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the Lord, and of them that speak evil against my soul.
  12.   23 Princes also did sit and speak against me: but thy servant did meditate in thy statutes.
  13.   20 For they aspeak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in bvain.
  14.   20 Is Ephraim my dear son? is he aa pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the Lord.
  15.   1 The aword that the Lord spake against Babylon and against the land of the Chaldeans by Jeremiah the prophet.
  16.   12 Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the watch strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushes: for the Lord hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.
  17.   12 And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great aevil: for under the whole heaven hath not been bdone as hath been done upon Jerusalem.
  18.   32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be aforgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
  19.   65 And many other things blasphemously spake they against him.
  20.   12 And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar’s friend: whosoever maketh himself a aking speaketh against Caesar.
  21.   45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with aenvy, and spake bagainst those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and cblaspheming.
  22.   19 But when the Jews spake against it, I was constrained to appeal unto Caesar; not that I had ought to accuse my nation of.
  23.   12 Having your conversation ahonest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good bworks, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.
  24.   5 And it speaketh aharshly against sin, according to the bplainness of the truth; wherefore, no man will be angry at the words which I have written save he shall be of the spirit of the devil.
  25.   58 For the names of the righteous shall be written in the abook of life, and unto them will I grant an inheritance at my right hand. And now, my brethren, what have ye to say against this? I say unto you, if ye speak against it, it matters not, for the word of God must be fulfilled.
  26.   22 And it came to pass that the high priest said unto him: Why do ye go about perverting the ways of the Lord? Why do ye teach this people that there shall be no Christ, to interrupt their rejoicings? Why do ye speak against all the prophecies of the holy prophets?

No comments:

Post a Comment