Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Do the words

  1.   58 If thou wilt not aobserve to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful bname, cTHE LORD THY GOD;
  2.   29 The asecret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are brevealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.
  3.   12 Gather the people together, men, and women, and children, and thy astranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the Lord your God, and observe to do all the words of this law:
  4.   46 And he said unto them, Set your ahearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your bchildren to observe to do, all the words of this law.
  5.   61 And now I, Alma, do command you in the language of ahim who hath commanded me, that ye observe to do the words which I have spoken unto you.
  6.   5 And he said unto them: Behold, I, Samuel, a Lamanite, do speak the words of the Lord which he doth put into my heart; and behold he hath put it into my heart to say unto this people that the asword of justice hangeth over this people; and four hundred years pass not away save the sword of justice falleth upon this people.

No comments:

Post a Comment