Saturday, May 26, 2012

"Far from"

  1. 25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the aJudge of all the earth do right?
  2. 7 Keep thee far from a false amatter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not bjustify the wicked.
  3. 21 If the place which the Lord thy God hath chosen to put his name there be too far from thee, then thou shalt kill of thy herd and of thy flock, which the Lord hath given thee, as I have commanded thee, and thou shalt eat in thy gates whatsoever thy soul lusteth after.
  4. 7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
  5. 24 And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it; or if the place be too far from thee, which the Lord thy God shall choose to set his name there, when the Lord thy God hath blessed thee:
  6. 15 Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.
  7. 49 The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from afar, from the bend of the earth, as swift as the ceagle flieth; a nation whose dtongue thou shalt not understand;
  8. 16 That the awaters which came down from babove cstood and rose up upon an dheap very far from the city Adam, that is beside Zaretan: and those that came down toward the sea of the plain, even ethe salt sea, failed, and were cut off: and the people passed over right against Jericho.
  9. 4 And he commanded them, saying, Behold, ye shall lie in wait against the city, even behind the city: go not very far from the city, but be ye all ready:
  10. 22 ¶ And Joshua called for them, and he spake unto them, saying, Wherefore have ye abeguiled us, saying, We are very far from you; when ye dwell among us?
  11. 7 ¶ Then the five men departed, and came to Laish, and saw the people that were therein, how they dwelt acareless, after the manner of the Zidonians, bquiet and secure; and there was no magistrate in the land, that might put them to shame in any thing; and they were far from the Zidonians, and had no business with any man.
    • • •
    28 And there was no deliverer, because it was far from Zidon, and they had no business with any man; and it was in the valley that lieth by Beth-rehob. And they built a city, and dwelt therein.
  12. 30 Wherefore the Lord God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the ahouse of thy father, should bwalk before me for ever: but now the Lord saith, Be it far from me; for them that chonour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly desteemed.
  13. 15 Did I then begin to enquire of God for him? be it far from me: let not the king impute any thing unto his servant, nor to all the house of my father: for thy servant knew nothing of all this, less or more.
  14. 17 And he said, Be it far from me, O Lord, that I should do this: is not this the blood of the men that went in jeopardy of their lives? therefore he would not drink it. These things did these three mighty men.
  15. 6 Now therefore, Tatnai, governor abeyond the river, Shethar-boznai, and your companions the Apharsachites, which are beyond the river, be ye far from thence:
  16. 19 ¶ And I said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, The work is great and large, and we are separated upon the wall, one far from another.
  17. 4 His children are far from safety, and they are crushed in the gate, neither is there any to deliver them.
  18. 21 Withdraw thine hand far from me: and let not thy dread make me afraid.
  19. 13 He hath put my brethren far from me, and mine acquaintance are verily estranged from me.
  20. 16 Lo, their good is not in their hand: the counsel of the wicked is far from me.
  21. 18 Yet he filled their houses with good things: but the counsel of the wicked is far from me.
    • • •
    23 If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be abuilt up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles.
  22. 10 They abhor me, they flee far from me, and spare not to spit in my face.
  23. 1 aMy God, my God, why hast thou bforsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from cthe words of my roaring?
    • • •
    11 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.
    • • •
    19 But be not thou far from me, O Lord: O my strength, ahaste thee to help me.
  24. 9 Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
  25. 22 This thou hast seen, O Lord: keep not silence: O Lord, be not far from me.
  26. 21 Forsake me not, O Lord: O my God, be not far from me.
  27. 12 O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help.
  28. 27 For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee.
  29. 8 Thou hast put away mine acquaintance far from me; thou hast made me an abomination unto them: I am shut up, and I cannot come forth.
    • • •
    18 Lover and friend hast thou put far from me, and mine acquaintance into darkness.
  30. 17 As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.
  31. 150 They draw nigh that follow after mischief: they are far from thy law.
    • • •
    155 Salvation is far from the wicked: for they seek not thy statutes.
  32. 24 Put away from thee a afroward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.
  33. 8 aRemove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:
  34. 29 The Lord is afar from the bwicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.
  35. 7 All the brethren of the apoor do hate him: how much more do his friends go far from him? he pursueth them with words, yet they are wanting to him.
  36. 5 Thorns and snares are in the way of the afroward: he that doth keep his soul shall be far from them.
    • • •
    15 Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.
  37. 8 Remove far from me avanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor briches; feed me with cfood convenient for me:
  38. 23 ¶ All this have I proved by wisdom: I said, I will be wise; but it was far from me.
  39. 5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to adestroy the whole land.
  40. 13 ¶ Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people adraw near me with their bmouth, and with their lips do chonour me, but have dremoved their eheart far from me, and their ffear toward me is taught by the gprecept of men:
  41. 12 ¶ Hearken unto me, ye astouthearted, that are far from righteousness:
  42. 14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
  43. 9 ¶ Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth ajustice overtake us: we wait for blight, but behold obscurity; for brightness, but we cwalk in darkness.
    • • •
    11 We roar all like bears, and mourn sore like doves: we look for judgment, but there is none; for salvation, but it is far off from us.
  44. 5 ¶ Thus saith the Lord, What iniquity have your fathers found in me, that they are gone far from me, and have walked after vanity, and are become vain?
  45. 2 aThou hast planted them, yea, they have taken root: they grow, yea, they bring forth fruit: thou art near in their mouth, and far from their reins.
  46. 10 For they prophesy a alie unto you, to remove you far from your land; and that I should drive you out, and ye should perish.
  47. 16 For these things I weep; mine eye, mine eye runneth down with water, because the comforter that should relieve my soul is far from me: my children are desolate, because the enemy prevailed.
  48. 17 And thou hast removed my soul far off from peace: I forgat prosperity.
  49. 20 ¶ As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty: but they made the aimages of their abominations and of their detestable things therein: therefore have I set it far from them.
  50. 6 He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from my sanctuary? but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations.
  51. 15 Son of man, thy brethren, even thy brethren, athe men of thy kindred, and all the house of Israel wholly, are they unto whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, Get you far from the Lord: unto us is this land given in possession.
  52. 5 Those that be near, and those that be far from thee, shall mock thee, which art infamous and much vexed.
  53. 9 Now let them put away their whoredom, and the carcases of their kings, far from me, and I will dwell in the midst of them for ever.
  54. 10 And the Levites that are gone away far from me, when Israel went astray, which went astray away from me after their idols; they shall even bear their ainiquity.
  55. 20 But I will aremove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the beast sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his cstink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.
  56. 6 The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.
  57. 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their amouth, and bhonoureth me with their lips; but their cheart is far from me.
  58. 22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
  59. 6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people ahonoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
  60. 34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.
  61. 6 Then Jesus went with them. And when he was now not far from the house, the centurion sent friends to him, saying unto him, Lord, trouble not thyself: for I am not worthy that thou shouldest enter under my roof:
  62. 8 And the other disciples came in a little ship; (for they were not far from land, but as it were two hundred cubits,) dragging the net with fishes.
  63. 27 That they should aseek the Lord, bif haply they might cfeel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
  64. 5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, yea, the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.
  65. 25 aForasmuch as this people draw near unto me with their mouth, and with their lips do bhonor me, but have removed their chearts far from me, and their fear towards me is taught by the dprecepts of men—
  66. 13 For how aknoweth a man the master whom he has not served, and who is a stranger unto him, and is far from the thoughts and intents of his heart?
  67. 17 But thou art the same yesterday, today, and forever; and thou hast aelected us that we shall be saved, whilst all around us are elected to be cast by thy wrath down to hell; for the which holiness, O God, we thank thee; and we also thank thee that thou hast elected us, that we may not be led away after the foolish traditions of our brethren, which doth bbind them down to a belief of Christ, which doth lead their hearts to wander far from thee, our God.
  68. 14 In arighteousness shalt thou be established; thou shalt be far from oppression for thou shalt not fear, and from terror for it shall not come near thee.
  69. 3 And thus saith the Lord your God, if you will receive wisdom here is wisdom. Behold, the place which is now called Independence is the acenter place; and a spot for the btemple is lying westward, upon a lot which is not far from the courthouse.
  70. 69 Remember the great and last promise which I have made unto you; cast away your aidle thoughts and your bexcess of claughter far from you.
  71. 18 Set in aorder your houses; keep bslothfulness and cuncleanness far from you.
  72. 19 I was answered that I must join none of them, for they were all awrong; and the Personage who addressed me said that all their creeds were an abomination in his sight; that those bprofessors were all ccorrupt; that: “they ddraw near to me with their lips, but their ehearts are far from me, they teach for doctrines the fcommandments of men, having a form of godliness, but they deny the gpower thereof.”
    • • •
    51 Convenient to the village of Manchester, Ontario county, New York, stands a ahill of considerable size, and the most elevated of any in the neighborhood. On the west side of this hill, not far from the top, under a stone of considerable size, lay the plates, deposited in a stone box. This stone was thick and rounding in the middle on the upper side, and thinner towards the edges, so that the middle part of it was visible above the ground, but the edge all around was covered with earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment