Saturday, May 19, 2012

At the right hand

  1. 8 I have set the aLord always before me: because he is at my bright hand, I shall not be moved.
    • • •
    11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy apresence is bfulness of cjoy; at thy right hand there are dpleasures for evermore.
  2. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
  3. 6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let aSatan stand at his right hand.
    • • •
    31 For he shall stand at the aright hand of the bpoor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.
  4. 1 The aLord said unto my bLord, Sit thou at my cright dhand, until I make thine eenemies thy footstool.
    • • •
    5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
  5. 2 A wise man’s heart is at his right hand; but a fool’s heart at his left.
  6. 46 And thine elder asister is Samaria, she and her daughters that dwell at thy left hand: and thy younger sister, that dwelleth at thy right hand, is bSodom and her daughters.
  7. 22 At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in the slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint abattering rams against the gates, to cast ba mount, and to build ca fort.
  8. 1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the aangel of the Lord, and bSatan standing at his right hand to cresist him.
  9. 34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh aintercession for us.
  10. 2 Looking unto Jesus the aauthor and bfinisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him cendured the cross, despising the dshame, and is set down at the right hand of the ethrone of God.
  11. 9 And it shall come to pass that whosoever doeth this shall be found at the right hand of God, for he shall know the name by which he is called; for he shall be called by the name of Christ.
  12. 23 For it is I that taketh upon me the asins of the world; for it is I that hath bcreated them; and it is I that granteth unto him that believeth unto the end a place at my right hand.
    24 For behold, in my name are they called; and if they aknow me they shall come forth, and shall have a place eternally at my right hand.
  13. 58 For the names of the righteous shall be written in the abook of life, and unto them will I grant an inheritance at my right hand. And now, my brethren, what have ye to say against this? I say unto you, if ye speak against it, it matters not, for the word of God must be fulfilled.
  14. 12 While many thousands of others truly amourn for the loss of their kindred, yet they rejoice and exult in the hope, and even know, according to the bpromises of the Lord, that they are raised to dwell at the right hand of God, in a state of never-ending chappiness.
  15. 30 And land their souls, yea, their immortal souls, at the aright hand of God in the kingdom of heaven, to sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and with Jacob, and with all our holy fathers, to go no more out.
  16. 4 Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with asurety bhope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which chope cometh of dfaith, maketh an eanchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in fgood works, being led to gglorify God.
  17. 12 And again, verily, verily, I say unto you, and it hath gone forth in a firm decree, by the will of the Father, that mine aapostles, the Twelve which were with me in my ministry at Jerusalem, shall stand at my right hand at the day of my coming in a pillar of bfire, being clothed with robes of righteousness, with crowns upon their heads, in cglory even as I am, to djudge the whole house of Israel, even as many as have loved me and kept my commandments, and none else.
  18. 12 aContinue in these things even unto the end, and you shall have a bcrown of eternal life at the right hand of my Father, who is full of cgrace and truth.
  19. 7 And all this that the innocent among you may not be condemned with the aunjust; and that the guilty among you may not escape; because I, the Lord, have promised unto you a bcrown of glory at my cright hand.
  20. 19 That when he shall finish his work I may areceive him unto myself, even as I did my servant David Patten, who is with me at this time, and also my servant bEdward Partridge, and also my aged servant Joseph Smith, Sen., who sitteth cwith Abraham at his right hand, and blessed and holy is he, for he is mine.
  21. 56 And he heard a loud voice; and the heavens were aveiled; and all the creations of God mourned; and the earth bgroaned; and the rocks were rent; and the csaints arose, and were dcrowned at the eright hand of the Son of Man, with crowns of glory;

No comments:

Post a Comment