Sunday, July 11, 2010

"Tender mercies"

  1. 6 Remember, O Lord, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.
  2. 11 Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O Lord: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me.
  3. 1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
  4. 16 Hear me, O Lord; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.
  5. 9 Hath God forgotten to be gracious? hath he in anger shut up his tender mercies? Selah.
  6. 8 O remember not against us former iniquities: let thy tender mercies speedily prevent us: for we are brought very low.
  7. 4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
  8. 77 Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight.
    • • •
    156 Great are thy tender mercies, O Lord: quicken me according to thy judgments.
  9. 9 The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
  10. 10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.
  11. 78 Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us,
  12. 11 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
  13. 20 And when the Jews heard these things they were angry with him; yea, even as with the prophets of old, whom they had cast out, and stoned, and slain; and they also sought his life, that they might take it away. But behold, I, Nephi, will show unto you that the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance.
  14. 8 And after I had traveled for the space of many hours in darkness, I began to pray unto the Lord that he would have mercy on me, according to the multitude of his tender mercies.
  15. 12 And they did land upon the shore of the promised land. And when they had set their feet upon the shores of the promised land they bowed themselves down upon the face of the land, and did humble themselves before the Lord, and did shed tears of joy before the Lord, because of the multitude of his tender mercies over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment