Saturday, July 3, 2010

Knock and open

  1. 2 ¶ I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.
  2. 7 ¶ Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
    8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
  3. 9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
    10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
  4. 36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
  5. 25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
  6. 16 But Peter continued knocking: and when they had opened the door, and saw him, they were astonished.
  7. 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
  8. 42 And whoso knocketh, to him will he open; and the wise, and the learned, and they that are rich, who are puffed up because of their learning, and their wisdom, and their riches—yea, they are they whom he despiseth; and save they shall cast these things away, and consider themselves fools before God, and come down in the depths of humility, he will not open unto them.
  9. 7 Ask, and it shall be given unto you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
    8 For every one that asketh, receiveth; and he that seeketh, findeth; and to him that knocketh, it shall be opened.
  10. 29 Therefore, ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you; for he that asketh, receiveth; and unto him that knocketh, it shall be opened.
  11. 7 Ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Amen.
  12. 5 Therefore, if you will ask of me you shall receive; if you will knock it shall be opened unto you.
  13. 5 Therefore, if you will ask of me you shall receive; if you will knock it shall be opened unto you.
  14. 5 Therefore, if you will ask of me you shall receive; if you will knock it shall be opened unto you.
  15. 5 Therefore, if you will ask of me you shall receive; if you will knock it shall be opened unto you.
  16. 26 Behold, I say unto you, go forth as I have commanded you; repent of all your sins; ask and ye shall receive; knock and it shall be opened unto you.
  17. 9 Lay your hands upon the sick, and they shall recover. Return not till I, the Lord, shall send you. Be patient in affliction. Ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
  18. 27 Let them ask and they shall receive, knock and it shall be opened unto them, and be made known from on high, even by the Comforter, whither they shall go.
  19. 63 Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment