Friday, July 2, 2010

"heart is pained"

  1. 4 My heart is sore pained within me: and the terrors of death are fallen upon me.
  2. 19 ¶ My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.
  3. 47 Behold, my soul is rent with anguish because of you, and my heart is pained; I fear lest ye shall be cast off forever. Behold, I am full of the Spirit of God, insomuch that my frame has no strength.
  4. 27 And now, my brethren, I wish from the inmost part of my heart, yea, with great anxiety even unto pain, that ye would hearken unto my words, and cast off your sins, and not procrastinate the day of your repentance;
  5. 25 And it repented Noah, and his heart was pained that the Lord had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment