Tuesday, April 16, 2019

With pains

  1.   20 The wicked man travaileth with pain all his days, and the number of years is hidden to the oppressor.
  2.   19 He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong pain:
  3.   3 Therefore are my loins filled with pain: pangs have taken hold upon me, as the pangs of a woman that travaileth: I was bowed down at the hearing of it; I was dismayed at the seeing of it.
  4.   23 Behold, the whirlwind of the Lord goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.
  5.   11 And again, when they thought upon the Lamanites, who were their brethren, of their sinful and polluted state, they were filled with pain and anguish for the welfare of their souls.
  6.   13 Yea, I did remember all my sins and iniquities, for which I was tormented with the pains of hell; yea, I saw that I had rebelled against my God, and that I had not kept his holy commandments.
          •  •  •
      16 And now, for three days and for three nights was I racked, even with the pains of a damned soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment