Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Holy commandments

  1.   21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
  2.   13 Yea, I did remember all my sins and iniquities, for which I was tormented with the pains of hell; yea, I saw that I had rebelled against my God, and that I had not kept his holy commandments.
  3.   13 Repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, according to the holy commandment, for the remission of sins;
  4.   5 My fathers, having turned from their righteousness, and from the holy commandments which the Lord their God had given unto them, unto the worshiping of the gods of the heathen, utterly refused to hearken to my voice;

No comments:

Post a Comment