Saturday, April 27, 2019

Oh what

  1.   8 O Lord, what shall I say, when Israel turneth their backs before their enemies!
  2.   18 ¶ Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them.
  3.   1 Remember, O Lord, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
  4.   4 ¶ O Ephraim, what shall I do unto thee? O Judah, what shall I do unto thee? for your goodness is as a morning cloud, and as the early dew it goeth away.
  5.   14 Give them, O Lord: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.
  6.   8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
  7.   13 And now, O king, what great evil hast thou done, or what great sins have thy people committed, that we should be condemned of God or judged of this man?
  8.   20 And oh, what joy, and what marvelous light I did behold; yea, my soul was filled with joy as exceeding as was my pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment