Saturday, September 15, 2018

"No cause"

  1.   16 And she said unto him, There is no cause: this evil in sending me away is greater than the other that thou didst unto me. But he would not hearken unto her.
  2.   22 And he said unto them the third time, Why, what evil hath he done? I have found no cause of death in him: I will therefore chastise him, and let him go.
  3.   28 And though they found no cause of death in him, yet desired they Pilate that he should be slain.
  4.   40 For we are in danger to be called in question for this day’s uproar, there being no cause whereby we may give an account of this concourse.
  5.   18 Who, when they had examined me, would have let me go, because there was no cause of death in me.
  6.   18 Now I ask, is this faith? Behold, I say unto you, Nay; for if a man knoweth a thing he hath no cause to believe, for he knoweth it.
  7.   28 And the angel said unto me that many shall see greater things than these, to the intent that they might believe that these signs and these wonders should come to pass upon all the face of this land, to the intent that there should be no cause for unbelief among the children of men—

No comments:

Post a Comment