Saturday, September 29, 2018

At first

  1.   4 Unto the place of the altar, which he had made there at the first: and there Abram called on the name of the Lord.
  2.   19 And he called the name of that place Beth-el: but the name of that city was called Luz at the first.
  3.   18 And the men were afraid, because they were brought into Joseph’s house; and they said, Because of the money that was returned in our sacks at the first time are we brought in; that he may seek occasion against us, and fall upon us, and take us for bondmen, and our asses.
          •  •  •
      20 And said, O sir, we came indeed down at the first time to buy food:
  4.   18 And I fell down before the Lord, as at the first, forty days and forty nights: I did neither eat bread, nor drink water, because of all your sins which ye sinned, in doing wickedly in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger.
          •  •  •
      25 Thus I fell down before the Lord forty days and forty nights, as I fell down at the first; because the Lord had said he would destroy you.
  5.   5 And I, and all the people that are with me, will approach unto the city: and it shall come to pass, when they come out against us, as at the first, that we will flee before them,
      6 (For they will come out after us) till we have drawn them from the city; for they will say, They flee before us, as at the first: therefore we will flee before them.
  6.   29 And they called the name of the city Dan, after the name of Dan their father, who was born unto Israel: howbeit the name of the city was Laish at the first.
  7.   32 And the children of Benjamin said, They are smitten down before us, as at the first. But the children of Israel said, Let us flee, and draw them from the city unto the highways.
  8.   9 Behold, he is hid now in some pit, or in some other place: and it will come to pass, when some of them be overthrown at the first, that whosoever heareth it will say, There is a slaughter among the people that follow Absalom.
  9.   9 Wherefore he said unto the messengers of Ben-hadad, Tell my lord the king, All that thou didst send for to thy servant at the first I will do: but this thing I may not do. And the messengers departed, and brought him word again.
  10.   13 For because ye did it not at the first, the Lord our God made a breach upon us, for that we sought him not after the due order.
  11.   5 ¶ And my God put into mine heart to gather together the nobles, and the rulers, and the people, that they might be reckoned by genealogy. And I found a register of the genealogy of them which came up at the first, and found written therein,
  12.   26 And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.
  13.   1 Nevertheless the dimness shall not be such as was in her vexation, when at the first he lightly afflicted the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, and afterward did more grievously afflict her by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, in Galilee of the nations.
  14.   12 But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel.
  15.   7 And I will cause the captivity of Judah and the captivity of Israel to return, and will build them, as at the first.
          •  •  •
      11 The voice of joy, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the voice of them that shall say, Praise the Lord of hosts: for the Lord is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: and of them that shall bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the Lord. For I will cause to return the captivity of the land, as at the first, saith the Lord.
  16.   1 In the third year of the reign of king Belshazzar a vision appeared unto me, even unto me Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first.
  17.   10 I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstripe in the fig tree at her first time: but they went to Baal-peor, and separated themselves unto that shame; and their abominations were according as they loved.
  18.   40 And went away again beyond Jordan into the place where John at first baptized; and there he abode.
  19.   16 These things understood not his disciples at the first: but when Jesus was glorified, then remembered they that these things were written of him, and that they had done these things unto him.
  20.   39 And there came also Nicodemus, which at the first came to Jesus by night, and brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about an hundred pound weight.
  21.   14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
  22.   4 My manner of life from my youth, which was at the first among mine own nation at Jerusalem, know all the Jews;
  23.   13 Ye know how through infirmity of the flesh I preached the gospel unto you at the first.
  24.   16 At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge.
  25.   3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
  26.   1 Nevertheless, the dimness shall not be such as was in her vexation, when at first he lightly afflicted the land of Zebulun, and the land of Naphtali, and afterwards did more grievously afflict by the way of the Red Sea beyond Jordan in Galilee of the nations.
  27.   26 Now, as I said concerning faith—that it was not a perfect knowledge—even so it is with my words. Ye cannot know of their surety at first, unto perfection, any more than faith is a perfect knowledge.
  28.   59 Beginning at the first, and so on unto the last, and from the last unto the first, and from the first unto the last;
  29.   12 And I, John, saw that he received not of the fulness at the first, but received grace for grace;
      13 And he received not of the fulness at first, but continued from grace to grace, until he received a fulness;
      14 And thus he was called the Son of God, because he received not of the fulness at the first.
  30.   18 And as your fathers were led at the first, even so shall the redemption of Zion be.
  31.   45 He commenced, and again related the very same things which he had done at his first visit, without the least variation; which having done, he informed me of great judgments which were coming upon the earth, with great desolations by famine, sword, and pestilence; and that these grievous judgments would come on the earth in this generation. Having related these things, he again ascended as he had done before.

No comments:

Post a Comment