Saturday, September 22, 2018

Merciful unto all

  1.   5 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
  2.   17 And at some period of time they will be brought to believe in his word, and to know of the incorrectness of the traditions of their fathers; and many of them will be saved, for the Lord will be merciful unto all who call on his name.
  3.   22 And now, behold, I say unto you, and I would that ye should remember, that God is merciful unto all who believe on his name; therefore he desireth, in the first place, that ye should believe, yea, even on his word.
  4.   27 Thus we may see that the Lord is merciful unto all who will, in the sincerity of their hearts, call upon his holy name.
  5.   2 Verily, verily I say unto you, blessed are such, for they shall obtain; for I, the Lord, show mercy unto all the meek, and upon all whomsoever I will, that I may be justified when I shall bring them unto judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment