Thursday, March 1, 2018

Speak with

  1.   9 ¶ And while he yet spake with them, Rachel came with her father’s sheep: for she kept them.
  2.   15 And Jacob called the name of the place where God spake with him, Beth-el.
  3.   9 And the Lord said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick acloud, that the people may bhear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the Lord.
  4.   19 And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God aspeak with us, lest we die.
  5.   32 And afterward all the children of Israel came nigh: and he gave them in commandment all that the Lord had spoken with him in mount Sinai.
      33 And till Moses had done speaking with them, he put a avail on his face.
      34 But when Moses went in before the Lord to speak with him, he took the vail off, until he came out. And he came out, and spake unto the children of Israel that which he was commanded.
      35 And the children of Israel saw the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses’ face shone: and Moses put the vail upon his face again, until he went in to speak with him.
  6.   1 These also are the generations of Aaron and Moses in the day that the Lord spake with Moses in mount Sinai.
  7.   89 And when Moses was gone into the tabernacle of the congregation to speak with him, then he heard the voice of one aspeaking unto him from off the mercy seat that was upon the ark of testimony, from between the two bcherubims: and he spake unto him.
  8.   3 And Moses and Eleazar the priest spake with them in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying,
  9.   10 And the Lord delivered unto me two tables of stone awritten with the finger of God; and on them was written according to all the words, which the Lord bspake with you in the mount out of the midst of the fire in the cday of the assembly.
  10.   2 And know ye this day: for I speak not with your children which have not known, and which have not seen the achastisement of the Lord your God, his greatness, his mighty hand, and his stretched out arm,
  11.   15 ¶ And they came unto the children of Reuben, and to the children of Gad, and to the half tribe of Manasseh, unto the land of Gilead, and they spake with them, saying,
  12.   27 And when aAbner was returned to Hebron, Joab took him aside in the gate to speak with him quietly, and smote him there under the fifth rib, that he died, for the blood of bAsahel his brother.
  13.   16 ¶ Then cried a wise woman out of the city, Hear, hear; say, I pray you, unto Joab, Come near hither, that I may speak with thee.
  14.   15 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, which spake with his mouth unto David my father, and hath with his hand fulfilled it, saying,
          •  •  •
      24 Who hast kept with thy servant David my father that thou promisedst him: thou spakest also with thy mouth, and hast fulfilled it with thine hand, as it is this day.
  15.   4 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, who hath with his hands fulfilled that which he spake with his mouth to my father David, saying,
          •  •  •
      15 Thou which hast kept with thy servant David my father that which thou hast promised him; and spakest with thy mouth, and hast fulfilled it with thine hand, as it is this day.
  16.   13 Thou camest down also upon mount Sinai, and spakest with them from heaven, and gavest them right judgments, and true laws, good astatutes and commandments:
  17.   3 My heart was ahot within me, while I was musing the fire burned: then spake I with my tongue,
  18.   5 Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a astiff neck.
  19.   33 Because they provoked his spirit, so that he aspake unadvisedly with his lips.
  20.   5 aHappy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
  21.   13 He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;
  22.   4 And Zedekiah king of Judah shall not escape out of the hand of the Chaldeans, but shall surely be delivered into the hand of the king of Babylon, and shall speak with him mouth to mouth, and his eyes shall behold his eyes;
  23.   3 And thou shalt not escape out of his hand, but shalt surely be taken, and delivered into his hand; and thine eyes shall behold the eyes of the king of aBabylon, and he shall speak with thee mouth to mouth, and thou shalt go to Babylon.
  24.   27 Then came all the princes unto Jeremiah, and asked him: and he told them according to all these words that the king had commanded. So they left off speaking with him; for the matter was not perceived.
  25.   25 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows.
  26.   4 ¶ And he said unto me, Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with my words unto them.
          •  •  •
      24 Then the spirit entered into me, and set me upon my feet, and spake with me, and said unto me, Go, shut thyself within thine house.
          •  •  •
      27 But when I speak with thee, I will open thy amouth, and thou shalt say unto them, Thus bsaith the Lord God; He that heareth, let him hear; and he that forbeareth, let him forbear: for they are a rebellious house.
  27.   18 Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he atouched me, and set me upright.
  28.   4 Yea, he had power over the aangel, and bprevailed: he wept, and made supplication unto him: he found him in cBeth-el, and there he spake with dus;
  29.   46 ¶ While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his abrethren stood bwithout, desiring to speak with him.
      47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
  30.   17 And these asigns shall bfollow them that believe; In my cname shall they dcast out edevils; they shall speak with new ftongues;
  31.   42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among awomen, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
  32.   4 And they were all filled with the aHoly Ghost, and began to speak with other btongues, as the cSpirit gave them utterance.
  33.   46 For they heard them speak with atongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,
  34.   6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with atongues, and prophesied.
  35.   20 For this cause therefore have I called for you, to see you, and to speak with you: because that for the ahope of Israel I am bound with this chain.
  36.   30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?
  37.   1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not acharity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
  38.   5 I awould that ye all spake with tongues, but rather that ye bprophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.
      6 Now, brethren, if I come unto you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you, aexcept I shall speak to you either by brevelation, or by knowledge, or by prophesying, or by doctrine?
          •  •  •
      18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:
          •  •  •
      23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or aunbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?
          •  •  •
      39 Wherefore, brethren, acovet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.
  39.   16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb aass speaking with man’s voice forbad the madness of the prophet.
  40.   12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden acandlesticks;
  41.   1 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, returned from aspeaking with the Lord, to the tent of my father.
  42.   32 And it came to pass that I spake with him, that if he would hearken unto my words, as the Lord liveth, and as I live, even so that if he would hearken unto our words, we would spare his life.
  43.   11 And I said unto him: To know the ainterpretation thereof—for I spake unto him as a man speaketh; for I beheld that he was in the bform of a man; yet nevertheless, I knew that it was the Spirit of the Lord; and he spake unto me as a man speaketh with another.
  44.   9 And after we had been adriven forth before the wind for the space of many days, behold, my brethren and the sons of Ishmael and also their wives began to make themselves merry, insomuch that they began to dance, and to sing, and to speak with much brudeness, yea, even that they did forget by what power they had been brought thither; yea, they were lifted up unto exceeding rudeness.
  45.   13 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, I know that if ye shall afollow the Son, with full purpose of heart, acting no bhypocrisy and no deception before God, but with real cintent, repenting of your sins, witnessing unto the Father that ye are dwilling to take upon you the ename of Christ, by fbaptism—yea, by following your Lord and your Savior down into the water, according to his word, behold, then shall ye receive the Holy Ghost; yea, then cometh the gbaptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost; and then can ye speak with the htongue of angels, and shout praises unto the Holy One of Israel.
      14 But, behold, my beloved brethren, thus came the voice of the Son unto me, saying: After ye have repented of your sins, and witnessed unto the Father that ye are willing to keep my commandments, by the baptism of water, and have received the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost, and can speak with a new tongue, yea, even with the tongue of angels, and after this should adeny me, it would have been bbetter for you that ye had not known me.
  46.   2 Do ye not remember that I said unto you that after ye had areceived the Holy Ghost ye could speak with the btongue of angels? And now, how could ye speak with the tongue of angels save it were by the Holy Ghost?
  47.   25 And it came to pass that I began to be old; and, having no seed, and knowing king aBenjamin to be a just man before the Lord, wherefore, I shall bdeliver up cthese plates unto him, exhorting all men to come unto God, the Holy One of Israel, and believe in prophesying, and in revelations, and in the ministering of angels, and in the gift of speaking with tongues, and in the gift of interpreting languages, and in all things which are dgood; for there is nothing which is good save it comes from the Lord; and that which is evil cometh from the devil.
  48.   12 And now, when Ammon saw that he was permitted to speak, he went forth and abowed himself before the king; and rising again he said: O king, I am very thankful before God this day that I am yet alive, and am permitted to speak; and I will endeavor to speak with boldness;
  49.   5 Now it came to pass after Abinadi had spoken these words that the people of king Noah durst not lay their hands on him, for the Spirit of the Lord was upon him; and his face ashone with exceeding luster, even as Moses’ did while in the mount of Sinai, while speaking with the Lord.
      6 And he spake with apower and authority from God; and he continued his words, saying:
  50.   21 Having been avisited by the Spirit of God; having conversed with angels, and having been spoken unto by the voice of the Lord; and having the spirit of prophecy, and the spirit of revelation, and also many gifts, the gift of speaking with tongues, and the gift of preaching, and the gift of the Holy Ghost, and the gift of btranslation;
  51.   1 O that I were an angel, and could have the wish of mine heart, that I might go forth and speak with the atrump of God, with a voice to shake the earth, and cry repentance unto every people!
  52.   7 But behold, the Lord in his great mercy sent his aangel to declare unto me that I must stop the work of bdestruction among his people; yea, and I have seen an angel face to face, and he spake with me, and his voice was as thunder, and it shook the whole earth.
  53.   10 And it came to pass that when it was night he sent a secret embassy into the mount Antipas, desiring that the leader of those who were upon the mount, whose name was Lehonti, that he should come down to the foot of the mount, for he desired to speak with him.
  54.   39 And those sons of the people of Ammon, of whom I have so highly spoken, are with me in the city of Manti; and the Lord has supported them, yea, and kept them from falling by the sword, insomuch that even aone soul has not been slain.
  55.   7 And again I speak unto you who adeny the revelations of God, and say that they are done away, that there are no revelations, nor prophecies, nor gifts, nor healing, nor speaking with tongues, and the binterpretation of tongues;
          •  •  •
      24 And athese signs shall follow them that believe—in my name shall they cast out bdevils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing it shall not hurt them; they shall lay chands on the sick and they shall recover;
  56.   5 And the achurch did meet together boft, to cfast and to pray, and to speak one with another concerning the welfare of their souls.
  57.   16 Wo be unto them that shall pervert the ways of the Lord after this manner, for they shall perish except they repent. Behold, I speak with boldness, having aauthority from God; and I fear not what man can do; for bperfect clove dcasteth out all fear.
  58.   24 And again, it is given to some to speak with atongues;
  59.   64 Remember that that which cometh from above is asacred, and must be bspoken with care, and by constraint of the Spirit; and in this there is no condemnation, and ye receive the Spirit cthrough prayer; wherefore, without this there remaineth condemnation.
  60.   42 And it came to pass, as I journeyed from the land of Cainan, by the sea east, I beheld a vision; and lo, the heavens I saw, and the Lord spake with me, and gave me commandment; wherefore, for this cause, to keep the commandment, I speak forth these words.
      43 And Enoch continued his speech, saying: The Lord which spake with me, the same is the God of heaven, and he is my God, and your God, and ye are my brethren, and why acounsel ye yourselves, and deny the God of heaven?
          •  •  •
      64 And it came to pass, when the Lord had spoken with Adam, our father, that Adam cried unto the Lord, and he was acaught away by the Spirit of the Lord, and was carried down into the water, and was laid under the bwater, and was brought forth out of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment