Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Praise name

  1.   35 And she conceived again, and bare a son: and she said, Now will I praise the Lord: therefore she called his name Judah; and left bearing.
  2.   19 And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the Lord thy God, as he hath spoken.
  3.   50 Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.
  4.   35 And say ye, Save us, O God of our salvation, and gather us together, and deliver us from the heathen, that we may give thanks to thy holy name, and glory in thy praise.
  5.   13 Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name.
  6.   5 Then the Levites, Jeshua, and Kadmiel, Bani, Hashabniah, Sherebiah, Hodijah, Shebaniah, and Pethahiah, said, Stand up and bless the Lord your God for ever and ever: and blessed be thy glorious name, which is exalted above all blessing and praise.
  7.   17 I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.
  8.   2 I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
  9.   49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.
  10.   22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
  11.   8 In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah.
  12.   17 I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.
  13.   10 According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.
  14.   9 I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.
  15.   6 I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O Lord; for it is good.
  16.   8 So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.
  17.   2 Sing forth the honour of his name: make his praise glorious.
  18.   4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.
  19.   30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
  20.   21 O let not the oppressed return ashamed: let the poor and needy praise thy name.
  21.   12 I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
  22.   1 It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:
  23.   3 Let them praise thy great and terrible name; for it is holy.
  24.   4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
  25.   21 To declare the name of the Lord in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem;
  26.   47 Save us, O Lord our God, and gather us from among the heathen, to give thanks unto thy holy name, and to triumph in thy praise.
  27.   1 Praise ye the Lord. Praise, O ye servants of the Lord, praise the name of the Lord.
          •  •  •
      3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord’s name is to be praised.
  28.   1 Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the name of the Lord; praise him, O ye servants of the Lord.
          •  •  •
      3 Praise the Lord; for the Lord is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.
  29.   2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
  30.   7 Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.
  31.   2 Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
          •  •  •
      21 My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.
  32.   5 Let them praise the name of the Lord: for he commanded, and they were created.
          •  •  •
      13 Let them praise the name of the Lord: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.
  33.   3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
  34.   4 And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.
  35.   1 O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
  36.   8 I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
  37.   9 ¶ For my name’s sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.
  38.   11 For as the girdle cleaveth to the loins of a man, so have I caused to cleave unto me the whole house of Israel and the whole house of Judah, saith the Lord; that they might be unto me for a people, and for a name, and for a praise, and for a glory: but they would not hear.
  39.   9 ¶ And it shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear all the good that I do unto them: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it.
  40.   26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
  41.   20 At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the Lord.
  42.   12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.
  43.   15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.
  44.   9 Nevertheless, for my name’s sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain from thee, that I cut thee not off.
  45.   49 Behold, my soul abhorreth sin, and my heart delighteth in righteousness; and I will praise the holy name of my God.
  46.   4 And in that day shall ye say: Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.
  47.   13 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, I know that if ye shall follow the Son, with full purpose of heart, acting no hypocrisy and no deception before God, but with real intent, repenting of your sins, witnessing unto the Father that ye are willing to take upon you the name of Christ, by baptism—yea, by following your Lord and your Savior down into the water, according to his word, behold, then shall ye receive the Holy Ghost; yea, then cometh the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost; and then can ye speak with the tongue of angels, and shout praises unto the Holy One of Israel.
  48.   8 Blessed be the name of our God; let us sing to his praise, yea, let us give thanks to his holy name, for he doth work righteousness forever.
          •  •  •
      12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.
  49.   38 O ye pollutions, ye hypocrites, ye teachers, who sell yourselves for that which will canker, why have ye polluted the holy church of God? Why are ye ashamed to take upon you the name of Christ? Why do ye not think that greater is the value of an endless happiness than that misery which never dies—because of the praise of the world?
  50.   79 And also this church, to put upon it thy name. And help us by the power of thy Spirit, that we may mingle our voices with those bright, shining seraphs around thy throne, with acclamations of praise, singing Hosanna to God and the Lamb!
  51.   23 Let the mountains shout for joy, and all ye valleys cry aloud; and all ye seas and dry lands tell the wonders of your Eternal King! And ye rivers, and brooks, and rills, flow down with gladness. Let the woods and all the trees of the field praise the Lord; and ye solid rocks weep for joy! And let the sun, moon, and the morning stars sing together, and let all the sons of God shout for joy! And let the eternal creations declare his name forever and ever! And again I say, how glorious is the voice we hear from heaven, proclaiming in our ears, glory, and salvation, and honor, and immortality, and eternal life; kingdoms, principalities, and powers!
  52.   24 Their countenances shone, and the radiance from the presence of the Lord rested upon them, and they sang praises unto his holy name.

No comments:

Post a Comment