Monday, November 20, 2017

But with

  1.   18 But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons’ wives with thee.
  2.   4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
  3.   9 Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.
  4.   4 And if they blow but with one trumpet, then the princes, which are heads of the thousands of Israel, shall gather themselves unto thee.
  5.   3 The Lord made not this covenant with our fathers, but with us, even us, who are all of us here alive this day.
  6.   15 But with him that standeth here with us this day before the Lord our God, and also with him that is not here with us this day:
  7.   12 And I sent the hornet before you, which drave them out from before you, even the two kings of the Amorites; but not with thy sword, nor with thy bow.
  8.   22 So it came to pass in the day of battle, that there was neither sword nor spear found in the hand of any of the people that were with Saul and Jonathan: but with Saul and with Jonathan his son was there found.
  9.   23 Abide thou with me, fear not: for he that seeketh my life seeketh thy life: but with me thou shalt be in safeguard.
  10.   2 And he did that which was right in the sight of the Lord, but not with a perfect heart.
  11.   8 With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the Lord our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah.
  12.   7 He withdraweth not his eyes from the righteous: but with kings are they on the throne; yea, he doth establish them for ever, and they are exalted.
  13.   2 When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.
  14.   10 Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.
  15.   4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
  16.   9 ¶ Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink.
  17.   10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.
  18.   21 ¶ Therefore hear now this, thou afflicted, and drunken, but not with wine:
  19.   7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
      8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.
  20.   24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.
  21.   4 The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them.
  22.   8 But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies.
  23.   26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
  24.   27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.
  25.   25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
  26.   3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man’s judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
  27.   8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
  28.   5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
          •  •  •
      13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
  29.   3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
  30.   19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
  31.   20 According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.
  32.   8 Neither did we eat any man’s bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:
  33.   6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.
  34.   17 But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
  35.   21 (For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec:)
  36.   19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
  37.   4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth; and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
  38.   4 For behold, all ye that doeth iniquity, stay yourselves and wonder, for ye shall cry out, and cry; yea, ye shall be drunken but not with wine, ye shall stagger but not with strong drink.
  39.   13 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, I know that if ye shall follow the Son, with full purpose of heart, acting no hypocrisy and no deception before God, but with real intent, repenting of your sins, witnessing unto the Father that ye are willing to take upon you the name of Christ, by baptism—yea, by following your Lord and your Savior down into the water, according to his word, behold, then shall ye receive the Holy Ghost; yea, then cometh the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost; and then can ye speak with the tongue of angels, and shout praises unto the Holy One of Israel.
  40.   33 But Alma, with his guards, contended with the guards of the king of the Lamanites until he slew and drove them back.
  41.   26 But behold, my beloved brethren, we came into the wilderness not with the intent to destroy our brethren, but with the intent that perhaps we might save some few of their souls.
  42.   7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee, but with great mercies will I gather thee.
      8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment, but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.
  43.   28 Be wise in the days of your probation; strip yourselves of all uncleanness; ask not, that ye may consume it on your lusts, but ask with a firmness unshaken, that ye will yield to no temptation, but that ye will serve the true and living God.
  44.   15 And inasmuch as ye do these things with thanksgiving, with cheerful hearts and countenances, not with much laughter, for this is sin, but with a glad heart and a cheerful countenance—
  45.   2 But with some I am not well pleased, for they will not open their mouths, but they hide the talent which I have given unto them, because of the fear of man. Wo unto such, for mine anger is kindled against them.
  46.   10 And again, verily I say unto you that it is your privilege, and a promise I give unto you that have been ordained unto this ministry, that inasmuch as you strip yourselves from jealousies and fears, and humble yourselves before me, for ye are not sufficiently humble, the veil shall be rent and you shall see me and know that I am—not with the carnal neither natural mind, but with the spiritual.
  47.   3 Behold, I say unto you that it is my will that you should go forth and not tarry, neither be idle but labor with your might—
  48.   44 And they give light to each other in their times and in their seasons, in their minutes, in their hours, in their days, in their weeks, in their months, in their years—all these are one year with God, but not with man.
  49.   21 Some few days after I had this vision, I happened to be in company with one of the Methodist preachers, who was very active in the before mentioned religious excitement; and, conversing with him on the subject of religion, I took occasion to give him an account of the vision which I had had. I was greatly surprised at his behavior; he treated my communication not only lightly, but with great contempt, saying it was all of the devil, that there were no such things as visions or revelations in these days; that all such things had ceased with the apostles, and that there would never be any more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment