Monday, November 27, 2017

Save some

  1.   14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
  2.   22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
  3.   26 But behold, my beloved brethren, we came into the wilderness not with the intent to destroy our brethren, but with the intent that perhaps we might save some few of their souls.
          •  •  •
      30 And we have suffered all manner of afflictions, and all this, that perhaps we might be the means of saving some soul; and we supposed that our joy would be full if perhaps we could be the means of saving some.
  4.   21 I will not that my servant Frederick G. Williams should sell his farm, for I, the Lord, will to retain a strong hold in the land of Kirtland, for the space of five years, in the which I will not overthrow the wicked, that thereby I may save some.

No comments:

Post a Comment