Tuesday, November 28, 2017

"Witness of"

  1.   7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
      8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
          •  •  •
      15 ¶ John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
  2.   31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
      32 ¶ There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.
          •  •  •
      36 ¶ But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
      37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
  3.   18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.
  4.   25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father’s name, they bear witness of me.
  5.   23 Jesus answered him, If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil: but if well, why smitest thou me?
  6.   33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.
  7.   16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
  8.   1 The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:
  9.   9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
  10.   6 Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church: whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well:
  11.   4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
  12.   31 Now behold, we can look forth and see the fruits of our labors; and are they few? I say unto you, Nay, they are many; yea, and we can witness of their sincerity, because of their love towards their brethren and also towards us.
  13.   20 And the people saw it, and did witness of it, and were angry with him because of his power; and he did also do many more miracles, in the sight of the people, in the name of Jesus.
  14.   1 And now behold, it came to pass that all the people of the land did hear these sayings, and did witness of it. And after these sayings there was silence in the land for the space of many hours;
          •  •  •
      3 And it came to pass that there came a voice again unto the people, and all the people did hear, and did witness of it, saying:
  15.   2 And now, behold, this shall you say unto him—he who spake unto you, said unto you: I, the Lord, am God, and have given these things unto you, my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., and have commanded you that you should stand as a witness of these things;
  16.   8 And it shall come to pass, that if you shall ask the Father in my name, in faith believing, you shall receive the Holy Ghost, which giveth utterance, that you may stand as a witness of the things of which you shall both hear and see, and also that you may declare repentance unto this generation.
  17.   40 Have I not delivered you from your enemies, only in that I have left a witness of my name?

No comments:

Post a Comment