Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Name forever

  1.   15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
  2.   7 And he set a graven image of the grove that he had made in the house, of which the Lord said to David, and to Solomon his son, In this house, and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all tribes of Israel, will I put my name for ever:
  3.   13 The sons of Amram; Aaron and Moses: and Aaron was separated, that he should sanctify the most holy things, he and his sons for ever, to burn incense before the Lord, to minister unto him, and to bless in his name for ever.
  4.   7 And he set a carved image, the idol which he had made, in the house of God, of which God had said to David and to Solomon his son, In this house, and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen before all the tribes of Israel, will I put my name for ever:
  5.   5 Thou hast rebuked the heathen, thou hast destroyed the wicked, thou hast put out their name for ever and ever.
  6.   8 In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah.
  7.   8 So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.
  8.   19 And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.
  9.   10 O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?
  10.   1 I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
      2 Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
          •  •  •
      21 My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.
  11.   12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.
  12.   6 Remember thy suffering saints, O our God; and thy servants will rejoice in thy name forever.
  13.   23 Let the mountains shout for joy, and all ye valleys cry aloud; and all ye seas and dry lands tell the wonders of your Eternal King! And ye rivers, and brooks, and rills, flow down with gladness. Let the woods and all the trees of the field praise the Lord; and ye solid rocks weep for joy! And let the sun, moon, and the morning stars sing together, and let all the sons of God shout for joy! And let the eternal creations declare his name forever and ever! And again I say, how glorious is the voice we hear from heaven, proclaiming in our ears, glory, and salvation, and honor, and immortality, and eternal life; kingdoms, principalities, and powers!

No comments:

Post a Comment