Saturday, December 3, 2016

Countenance changed

  1.   20 Thou prevailest for ever against him, and he passeth: thou changest his countenance, and sendest him away.
  2.   6 Then the king’s countenance was changed, and his thoughts troubled him, so that the joints of his loins were loosed, and his knees smote one against another.
          •  •  •
      9 Then was king Belshazzar greatly troubled, and his countenance was changed in him, and his lords were astonied.
      10 ¶ Now the queen, by reason of the words of the king and his lords, came into the banquet house: and the queen spake and said, O king, live for ever: let not thy thoughts trouble thee, nor let thy countenance be changed:
  3.   28 Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.
  4.   14 And now behold, I ask of you, my brethren of the church, have ye spiritually been born of God? Have ye received his image in your countenances? Have ye experienced this mighty change in your hearts?
  5.   12 And it came to pass that when Ammon had made ready the horses and the chariots for the king and his servants, he went in unto the king, and he saw that the countenance of the king was changed; therefore he was about to return out of his presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment