Thursday, December 22, 2016

Sit at right hand

  1.   19 ¶ Bath-sheba therefore went unto king Solomon, to speak unto him for Adonijah. And the king rose up to meet her, and bowed himself unto her, and sat down on his throne, and caused a seat to be set for the king’s mother; and she sat on his right hand.
  2.   19 And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the Lord: I saw the Lord sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.
  3.   18 Again he said, Therefore hear the word of the Lord; I saw the Lord sitting upon his throne, and all the host of heaven standing on his right hand and on his left.
  4.   1 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
  5.   21 And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom.
          •  •  •
      23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
  6.   44 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
  7.   64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
  8.   37 They said unto him, Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory.
          •  •  •
      40 But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.
  9.   36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The Lord said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
  10.   62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
  11.   19 ¶ So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
  12.   42 And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
  13.   69 Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God.
  14.   34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
  15.   1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
  16.   3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
          •  •  •
      13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
  17.   12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
  18.   1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
          •  •  •
      7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
  19.   30 And land their souls, yea, their immortal souls, at the right hand of God in the kingdom of heaven, to sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and with Jacob, and with all our holy fathers, to go no more out.
  20.   27 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, have miracles ceased because Christ hath ascended into heaven, and hath sat down on the right hand of God, to claim of the Father his rights of mercy which he hath upon the children of men?
  21.   26 And may the grace of God the Father, whose throne is high in the heavens, and our Lord Jesus Christ, who sitteth on the right hand of his power, until all things shall become subject unto him, be, and abide with you forever. Amen.
  22.   24 And ascended into heaven, to sit down on the right hand of the Father, to reign with almighty power according to the will of the Father;
  23.   19 That when he shall finish his work I may receive him unto myself, even as I did my servant David Patten, who is with me at this time, and also my servant Edward Partridge, and also my aged servant Joseph Smith, Sen., who sitteth with Abraham at his right hand, and blessed and holy is he, for he is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment