Monday, December 19, 2016

"And he said, Yea"

  1.   3 And the sons of the prophets that were at Beth-el came forth to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Lord will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he said, Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace.
  2.   10 And I said unto him: Believest thou the scriptures? And he said, Yea.
  3.   9 And he said: Yea, I believe according to thy words.
  4.   27 And he said, Yea.
          •  •  •
      29 And he said: Yea, I believe that he created all things which are in the earth; but I do not know the heavens.
  5.   11 And he said: Yea, I believe that the Great Spirit created all things, and I desire that ye should tell me concerning all these things, and I will believe thy words.
  6.   45 And yet do ye go about, leading away the hearts of this people, testifying unto them there is no God? And yet will ye deny against all these witnesses? And he said: Yea, I will deny, except ye shall show me a sign.
  7.   5 And he said: Yea, I believe all the words which thou hast spoken.
          •  •  •
      7 And he said: Yea, I will keep thy commandments with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment