Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Thou of me

  1.   16 Then said Samuel, Wherefore then dost thou ask of me, seeing the Lord is departed from thee, and is become thine enemy?
  2.   8 Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe: Philistia, triumph thou because of me.
  3.   15 And it came to pass that Ammon said unto him again: What desirest thou of me? But the king answered him not.
          •  •  •
      21 And now, if thou wilt tell me concerning these things, whatsoever thou desirest I will give unto thee; and if it were needed, I would guard thee with my armies; but I know that thou art more powerful than all they; nevertheless, whatsoever thou desirest of me I will grant it unto thee.
  4.   7 And after a few years, if thou desirest of me, thou mayest go up also unto the goodly land, to possess thine inheritance;

No comments:

Post a Comment