Sunday, December 18, 2016

Believest thou that there is a God?

  1.   24 Believest thou that there is no God? I say unto you, Nay, thou knowest that there is a God, but thou lovest that lucre more than him.
  2.   24 And Ammon began to speak unto him with boldness, and said unto him: Believest thou that there is a God?
  3.   7 And Aaron answered him and said unto him: Believest thou that there is a God? And the king said: I know that the Amalekites say that there is a God, and I have granted unto them that they should build sanctuaries, that they may assemble themselves together to worship him. And if now thou sayest there is a God, behold I will believe.
  4.   37 And then Alma said unto him: Believest thou that there is a God?
          •  •  •
      48 Now Korihor said unto him: I do not deny the existence of a God, but I do not believe that there is a God; and I say also, that ye do not know that there is a God; and except ye show me a sign, I will not believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment