Thursday, December 1, 2016

By the Father

  1.   57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
  2.   1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
  3.   9 And they said unto him: Behold, he is feeding thy horses. Now the king had commanded his servants, previous to the time of the watering of their flocks, that they should prepare his horses and chariots, and conduct him forth to the land of Nephi; for there had been a great feast appointed at the land of Nephi, by the father of Lamoni, who was king over all the land.
  4.   14 And my Father sent me that I might be lifted up upon the cross; and after that I had been lifted up upon the cross, that I might draw all men unto me, that as I have been lifted up by men even so should men be lifted up by the Father, to stand before me, to be judged of their works, whether they be good or whether they be evil—
          •  •  •
      26 And behold, all things are written by the Father; therefore out of the books which shall be written shall the world be judged.
  5.   17 They were once a delightsome people, and they had Christ for their shepherd; yea, they were led even by God the Father.
  6.   3 And the great and wonderful love made manifest by the Father and the Son in the coming of the Redeemer into the world;

No comments:

Post a Comment