Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Which testified

  1.   46 And he said unto them, Set your ahearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your bchildren to observe to do, all the words of this law.
  2.   15 And they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and they followed vanity, and became avain, and went after the heathen that were round about them, concerning whom the Lord had charged them, that they should not do like them.
  3.   26 Nevertheless they were adisobedient, and brebelled against thee, and cast thy law behind their backs, and cslew thy prophets which testified against them to turn them to thee, and they wrought great provocations.
  4.   39 ¶ And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.
  5.   39 ¶ aSearch the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which btestify of me.
  6.   24 This is the adisciple which testifieth of these things, and bwrote these things: and we know that his testimony is ctrue.
  7.   20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I acome quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
  8.   19 And it came to pass that the aJews did bmock him because of the things which he testified of them; for he truly testified of their cwickedness and their abominations; and he testified that the things which he saw and heard, and also the things which he read in the book, manifested plainly of the coming of a dMessiah, and also the redemption of the world.
  9.   16 And whosoever doeth this, and keepeth the commandments of God from thenceforth, the same will aremember that I say unto him, yea, he will remember that I have said unto him, he shall have eternal life, according to the testimony of the Holy Spirit, which testifieth in me.
          •  •  •
      26 And now my beloved brethren, I have spoken these words unto you according to the Spirit which testifieth in me; and my soul doth exceedingly rejoice, because of the exceeding diligence and heed which ye have given unto my word.
  10.   26 Behold ye are worse than they; for as the Lord liveth, if a aprophet come among you and declareth unto you the word of the Lord, which testifieth of your bsins and iniquities, ye are cangry with him, and cast him out and seek all manner of ways to destroy him; yea, you will say that he is a dfalse eprophet, and that he is a sinner, and of the devil, because he ftestifieth that your deeds are evil.
  11.   17 Behold, our father Jacob also testified concerning a aremnant of the seed of Joseph. And behold, are not we a remnant of the seed of Joseph? And these things which testify of us, are they not written upon the plates of brass which our father Lehi brought out of Jerusalem?
  12.   16 And it came to pass that I utterly refused to go up against mine enemies; and I did even as the Lord had commanded me; and I did stand as an idle witness to manifest unto the world the things which I saw and heard, according to the manifestations of the Spirit which had testified of things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment