Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Give heed to my word

  1.   26 And now my beloved brethren, I have spoken these words unto you according to the Spirit which testifieth in me; and my soul doth exceedingly rejoice, because of the exceeding diligence and heed which ye have given unto my word.
  2.   2 Behold, I am God; give heed unto my aword, which is quick and powerful, bsharper than a two-edged sword, to the dividing asunder of both joints and marrow; therefore give heed unto my words.
  3.   2 Behold, I am God; give aheed to my bword, which is quick and cpowerful, dsharper than a two-edged sword, to the dividing asunder of both joints and marrow; therefore give eheed unto my word.
  4.   2 Behold, I am God; give heed to my aword, which is quick and powerful, sharper than a two-edged sword, to the dividing asunder of both joints and marrow; therefore, give heed unto my word.
  5.   2 Behold, I am God; give heed to my word, which is quick and powerful, sharper than a two-edged sword, to the dividing asunder of both joints and marrow; therefore give heed unto my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment