Sunday, May 17, 2015

Finish the work

  1.   33 And he reared up the court round about the tabernacle and the altar, and set up the hanging of the court gate. So Moses finished the work.
  2.   11 And Huram made the pots, and the shovels, and the basons. And Huram finished the work that he was to make for king Solomon for the house of God;
  3.   34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the awill of him that sent me, and to finish his bwork.
  4.   4 I have aglorified thee on the earth: I have bfinished the work which thou gavest me to do.
  5.   28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in arighteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.
  6.   6 So that when he had finished his work at Melek he departed thence, and traveled three days’ journey on the north of the land of Melek; and he came to a city which was called aAmmonihah.
  7.   85 These are they who shall not be redeemed from the adevil until the blast resurrection, until the Lord, even Christ the cLamb, shall have finished his work.
  8.   12 Q. What are we to understand by the sounding of the atrumpets, mentioned in the 8th chapter of Revelation?
      A. We are to understand that as God bmade the world in six days, and on the seventh day he finished his work, and csanctified it, and also formed man out of the ddust of the earth, even so, in the beginning of the seventh thousand years will the Lord God esanctify the earth, and complete the salvation of man, and fjudge all things, and shall gredeem all things, except that which he hath not put into his power, when he shall have sealed all things, unto the end of all things; and the sounding of the trumpets of the seven angels are the preparing and finishing of his work, in the beginning of the seventh thousand years—the hpreparing of the way before the time of his coming.
  9.   19 That when he shall finish his work I may areceive him unto myself, even as I did my servant David Patten, who is with me at this time, and also my servant bEdward Partridge, and also my aged servant Joseph Smith, Sen., who sitteth cwith Abraham at his right hand, and blessed and holy is he, for he is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment