Thursday, May 7, 2015

Rest upon

  1.   25 And the Lord came down in a acloud, and spake unto him, and took of the spirit that was upon him, and gave it unto the seventy belders: and it came to pass, that, when the spirit rested upon them, they cprophesied, and did not cease.
      26 But there remained two of the men in the camp, the name of the one was Eldad, and the name of the other Medad: and the spirit rested upon them; and they were of them that were written, but went not out unto the tabernacle: and they prophesied in the camp.
  2.   8 With him is an arm of aflesh; but with us is the Lord our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people brested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah.
  3.   3 For the rod of the awicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.
  4.   2 And the aspirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of bwisdom and cunderstanding, the spirit of dcounsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;
  5.   13 Thus shall mine anger be accomplished, and aI will cause my bfury to rest upon them, and I will be comforted: and they shall know that I the Lord have cspoken it in my zeal, when I have accomplished my fury in them.
  6.   13 In thy afilthiness is lewdness: because I have purged thee, and thou wast not purged, thou shalt not be bpurged from thy filthiness any more, till cI have caused my fury to rest upon thee.
  7.   6 And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again.
  8.   9 And he said unto me, My agrace is sufficient for thee: for my bstrength is made perfect in cweakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may drest upon me.
  9.   14 If ye be areproached for the name of Christ, bhappy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
  10.   10 But behold, when the time cometh that they shall dwindle in aunbelief, after they have received so great blessings from the hand of the Lord—having a knowledge of the creation of the earth, and all men, knowing the great and marvelous works of the Lord from the creation of the world; having power given them to do all things by faith; having all the commandments from the beginning, and having been brought by his infinite goodness into this precious land of promise—behold, I say, if the day shall come that they will reject the Holy One of Israel, the true bMessiah, their Redeemer and their God, behold, the judgments of him that is cjust shall rest upon them.
          •  •  •
      29 But if ye will not hearken unto him I take away my afirst blessing, yea, even my blessing, and it shall rest upon him.
  11.   2 And the aSpirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of bwisdom and cunderstanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;
  12.   27 And now, may the apeace of God rest upon you, and upon your houses and lands, and upon your flocks and herds, and all that you possess, your women and your children, according to your faith and good works, from this time forth and forever. And thus I have spoken. Amen.
  13.   7 As I was journeying to see a very near kindred, behold an aangel of the Lord appeared unto me and said: Amulek, return to thine own house, for thou shalt feed a prophet of the Lord; yea, a holy man, who is a chosen man of God; for he has bfasted many days because of the sins of this people, and he is an hungered, and thou shalt creceive him into thy house and feed him, and he shall bless thee and thy house; and the blessing of the Lord shall rest upon thee and thy house.
          •  •  •
      11 For behold, he hath ablessed mine house, he hath blessed me, and my women, and my children, and my father and my kinsfolk; yea, even all my kindred hath he blessed, and the blessing of the Lord hath rested upon us according to the words which he spake.
  14.   13 And he fastened on his head-plate, and his abreastplate, and his shields, and girded on his armor about his loins; and he took the pole, which had on the end thereof his rent coat, (and he called it the btitle of liberty) and he cbowed himself to the earth, and he prayed mightily unto his God for the blessings of liberty to rest upon his brethren, so long as there should a band of dChristians remain to possess the land—
  15.   12 And it shall come to pass that power shall arest upon thee; thou shalt have great faith, and I will be with thee and go before thy face.
  16.   34 Hearken ye to these words. Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the aSavior of the world. bTreasure these things up in your hearts, and let the csolemnities of deternity erest upon your fminds.
  17.   5 For verily this generation shall not all apass away until an bhouse shall be built unto the Lord, and a ccloud shall rest upon it, which cloud shall be even the dglory of the Lord, which shall fill the house.
          •  •  •
      56 And this condemnation resteth upon the children of aZion, even all.
  18.   15 And inasmuch as my people abuild a bhouse unto me in the cname of the Lord, and do not suffer any dunclean thing to come into it, that it be not defiled, my eglory shall rest upon it;
  19.   12 That thy aglory may rest down upon thy people, and upon this thy house, which we now dedicate to thee, that it may be sanctified and consecrated to be holy, and that thy holy presence may be continually in this house;
  20.   11 As I apondered over these things which are bwritten, the ceyes of my dunderstanding were opened, and the Spirit of the Lord erested upon me, and I saw the hosts of the fdead, both small and great.
          •  •  •
      24 Their countenances ashone, and the bradiance from the presence of the Lord rested upon them, and they csang praises unto his holy name.
  21.   17 It no sooner appeared than I found myself adelivered from the enemy which held me bound. When the light rested upon me I bsaw two cPersonages, whose brightness and dglory defy all description, estanding above me in the air. One of them spake unto me, calling me by name and said, pointing to the other—This is My fBeloved gSon. Hear Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment