Friday, May 8, 2015

Have spoken. Amen.

  1.   27 And now, may the apeace of God rest upon you, and upon your houses and lands, and upon your flocks and herds, and all that you possess, your women and your children, according to your faith and good works, from this time forth and forever. And thus I have spoken. Amen.
  2.   17 And now may God grant unto these, my brethren, that they may sit down in the kingdom of God; yea, and also all those who are the fruit of their labors that they may go no more out, but that they may praise him forever. And may God grant that it may be done according to my words, even as I have spoken. Amen.
  3.   19 And blessed is he that is found afaithful unto my name at the last day, for he shall be blifted up to dwell in the kingdom prepared for him cfrom the foundation of the world. And behold it is I that hath spoken it. Amen.
  4.   47 Behold, I, Jesus Christ, your Lord and your God, and your aRedeemer, by the bpower of my Spirit have spoken it. Amen.
  5.   43 And the day shall come when the nations of the earth shall atremble because of her, and shall fear because of her terrible ones. The Lord hath spoken it. Amen.
  6.   37 For she shall not be removed out of her place. I, the Lord, have spoken it. Amen.
  7.   74 Behold the Lord your God hath spoken it. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment