Saturday, April 4, 2015

"In the paths"


  1.   17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.

  2.   13 They are of those that arebel against the blight; they know not the ways thereof, nor abide in the paths thereof.

  3.   3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of arighteousness for his bname’s sake.

  4.   35 Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I adelight.

  5.   28 In the way of arighteousness is life; and in the pathway thereof there is no death.

  6.   14 With whom took he acounsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of bjudgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?

  7.   22 And it came to pass that they did come forth, and commence in the path which led to the tree.

      23 And it came to pass that there arose a amist of darkness; yea, even an exceedingly great mist of darkness, insomuch that they who had commenced in the path did lose their way, that they wandered off and were blost.

  8.   5 And it came to pass that they did ahumble themselves before the Lord; insomuch that I had joy and great hopes of them, that they would walk in the paths of righteousness.

  9.   32 May the gates of hell be shut continually before me, because that my aheart is broken and my spirit is contrite! O Lord, wilt thou not shut the gates of thy righteousness before me, that I may bwalk in the path of the low valley, that I may be strict in the plain road!

  10.   9 I also have charity for the Gentiles. But behold, for none of athese can I hope except they shall be breconciled unto Christ, and enter into the cnarrow dgate, and ewalk in the fstrait path which leads to life, and continue in the path until the end of the day of gprobation.

  11.   19 For I perceive that ye are in the paths of righteousness; I perceive that ye are in the path which leads to the kingdom of God; yea, I perceive that ye are making his apaths straight.

  12.   5 And I would that ye should behold that the amore part of them are in the path of their duty, and they do walk circumspectly before God, and they do observe to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments according to the law of Moses.

  13.   2 A revelation I give unto you concerning my will; and if thou art faithful and awalk in the paths of bvirtue before me, I will preserve thy life, and thou shalt receive an cinheritance in Zion.

No comments:

Post a Comment