Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Do ye believe

  1.   46 Which of you aconvinceth me of bsin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
  2.   38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, abelieve the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the bFather is in me, and I in him.
  3.   31 Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe?
  4.   23 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, spake unto them, saying: Do ye believe that our fathers, who were the children of Israel, would have been led away out of the hands of the aEgyptians if they had not hearkened unto the words of the Lord?
  5.   17 And now my beloved brethren, do you believe these things? Behold, I say unto you, yea, I know that ye believe them; and the way that I know that ye believe them is by the manifestation of the Spirit which is in me. And now because your faith is strong concerning that, yea, concerning the things which I have spoken, great is my joy.
  6.   12 And now Alma said unto them: Do ye abelieve those scriptures which have been written by them of old?
      13 Behold, if ye do, ye must believe what aZenos said; for, behold he said: Thou hast turned away thy judgments because of thy Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment