Saturday, April 4, 2015

In paths


  1.   17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.
  2.   24 But the angel of the Lord stood in a path of the vineyards, a wall being on this side, and a wall on that side.
  3.   8 He hath fenced up my way that I cannot pass, and he hath set darkness in my paths.
  4.   13 They are of those that arebel against the blight; they know not the ways thereof, nor abide in the paths thereof.
  5.   5 aHold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.
  6.   3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of arighteousness for his bname’s sake.
  7.   35 Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I adelight.
  8.   15 Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:
  9.   11 I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have aled thee in right paths.
  10.   25 Let not thine aheart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
  11.   28 In the way of arighteousness is life; and in the pathway thereof there is no death.
  12.   3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us ago up to the bmountain of the Lord, to the chouse of the God of Jacob; and he will dteach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of eZion shall go forth the flaw, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
  13.   14 With whom took he acounsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of bjudgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?
  14.   16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make adarkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
  15.   7 Their feet arun to bevil, and they make chaste to dshed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.
  16.   15 Because my people hath aforgotten me, they have burned incense to bvanity, and they have caused them to stumble in their ways from the ancient paths, to walk in cpaths, in a way not cast up;
  17.   15 ¶ Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying,
  18.   8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
  19.   2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the amountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will bwalk in his paths: for the claw shall go forth of dZion, and the word of the Lord from eJerusalem.
  20.   22 And it came to pass that they did come forth, and commence in the path which led to the tree.
      23 And it came to pass that there arose a amist of darkness; yea, even an exceedingly great mist of darkness, insomuch that they who had commenced in the path did lose their way, that they wandered off and were blost.
  21.   5 And it came to pass that they did ahumble themselves before the Lord; insomuch that I had joy and great hopes of them, that they would walk in the paths of righteousness.
  22.   32 May the gates of hell be shut continually before me, because that my aheart is broken and my spirit is contrite! O Lord, wilt thou not shut the gates of thy righteousness before me, that I may bwalk in the path of the low valley, that I may be strict in the plain road!
  23.   3 And many apeople shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the bmountain of the Lord, to the chouse of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will dwalk in his paths; for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
  24.   9 I also have charity for the Gentiles. But behold, for none of athese can I hope except they shall be breconciled unto Christ, and enter into the cnarrow dgate, and ewalk in the fstrait path which leads to life, and continue in the path until the end of the day of gprobation.
  25.   36 And now, I say unto you, my brethren, that after ye have known and have been taught all these things, if ye should transgress and go acontrary to that which has been spoken, that ye do bwithdraw yourselves from the Spirit of the Lord, that it may have no place in you to guide you in wisdom’s paths that ye may be blessed, prospered, and preserved—
  26.   9 But behold, the Spirit hath said this much unto me, saying: Cry unto this people, saying—aRepent ye, and prepare the way of the Lord, and walk in his paths, which are straight; for behold, the kingdom of heaven is at hand, and the Son of God bcometh upon the face of the earth.
          •  •  •
      19 For I perceive that ye are in the paths of righteousness; I perceive that ye are in the path which leads to the kingdom of God; yea, I perceive that ye are making his apaths straight.
      20 I perceive that it has been made known unto you, by the testimony of his word, that he cannot awalk in crooked paths; neither doth he vary from that which he hath said; neither hath he a shadow of turning from the right to the left, or from that which is right to that which is wrong; therefore, his course is one eternal round.
  27.   5 Yea, how quick to be lifted up in apride; yea, how quick to bboast, and do all manner of that which is iniquity; and how slow are they to remember the Lord their God, and to give ear unto his counsels, yea, how slow to cwalk in wisdom’s paths!
  28.   5 And I would that ye should behold that the amore part of them are in the path of their duty, and they do walk circumspectly before God, and they do observe to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments according to the law of Moses.
  29.   2 For God doth not awalk in crooked paths, neither doth he bturn to the right hand nor to the left, neither doth he vary from that which he hath said, therefore his paths are straight, and his ccourse is one eternal round.
  30.   2 A revelation I give unto you concerning my will; and if thou art faithful and awalk in the paths of bvirtue before me, I will preserve thy life, and thou shalt receive an cinheritance in Zion.
  31.   99 And he shall be led in paths where the poisonous serpent acannot lay hold upon his heel, and he shall mount up in the bimagination of his thoughts as upon eagles’ wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment