Sunday, October 31, 2010

"Own pleasure"

  1. 24 ¶ When thou comest into thy neighbour’s vineyard, then thou mayest eat grapes thy fill at thine own pleasure; but thou shalt not put any in thy vessel.
  2. 13 ¶ If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
  3. 10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.
  4. 9 And I do this that I may prove unto many that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and that I speak forth my words according to mine own pleasure. And because that I have spoken one word ye need not suppose that I cannot speak another; for my work is not yet finished; neither shall it be until the end of man, neither from that time henceforth and forever.
  5. 48 For it is given unto them even as I will, according to mine own pleasure, that great things may be required at the hand of their fathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment