Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"Do err"

  1. 10 Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:
  2. 21 Thou hast rebuked the proud that are cursed, which do err from thy commandments.
  3. 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
  4. 27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.
  5. 10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
  6. 16 Do not err, my beloved brethren.
  7. 19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
  8. 6 Nevertheless, I do not write anything upon plates save it be that I think it be sacred. And now, if I do err, even did they err of old; not that I would excuse myself because of other men, but because of the weakness which is in me, according to the flesh, I would excuse myself.
  9. 14 They wear stiff necks and high heads; yea, and because of pride, and wickedness, and abominations, and whoredoms, they have all gone astray save it be a few, who are the humble followers of Christ; nevertheless, they are led, that in many instances they do err because they are taught by the precepts of men.
  10. 2 And Alma said unto them: Behold, ye have said that ye could not worship your God because ye are cast out of your synagogues. But behold, I say unto you, if ye suppose that ye cannot worship God, ye do greatly err, and ye ought to search the scriptures; if ye suppose that they have taught you this, ye do not understand them.
  11. 63 And this I do that I may establish my gospel, that there may not be so much contention; yea, Satan doth stir up the hearts of the people to contention concerning the points of my doctrine; and in these things they do err, for they do wrest the scriptures and do not understand them.

No comments:

Post a Comment