Saturday, August 31, 2013

Can no longer

  1.   14 ¶ And the aanger of the Lord was hot against Israel, and he delivered them into the hands of bspoilers that spoiled them, and he sold them into the hands of their enemies round about, so that they could not any longer stand before their enemies.
  2.   22 So that the Lord could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a adesolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day.
  3.   1 Wherefore when we could no longer forbear, we thought it good to be left at aAthens alone;
          •  •  •
      5 For this cause, when I could no longer forbear, I sent to know your faith, lest by some means the atempter have btempted you, and our labour be in vain.
  4.   29 And moreover, I say unto you that I have caused that ye should assemble yourselves together, that I might declare unto you that I can no longer be your teacher, nor your king;
  5.   16 And after they had pursued them two days, they could no longer follow their tracks; therefore they were lost in the wilderness.
  6.   21 And after the brother of Jared had beheld the finger of the Lord, because of the apromise which the brother of Jared had obtained by faith, the Lord could not withhold anything from his sight; wherefore he showed him all things, for he could no longer be kept without the bveil.
  7.   18 O the depravity of my people! They are without aorder and without mercy. Behold, I am but a man, and I have but the bstrength of a man, and I cannot any longer enforce my commands.

No comments:

Post a Comment