Saturday, July 16, 2016

"Very low"

  1.   43 The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
  2.   35 And it came to pass, when he saw her, that he rent his clothes, and said, Alas, my daughter! thou hast brought me very low, and thou art one of them that trouble me: for I have opened my mouth unto the Lord, and I cannot go back.
  3.   8 O remember not against us former iniquities: let thy tender mercies speedily prevent us: for we are brought very low.
  4.   6 Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low: deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I.
  5.   5 And it came to pass that they went immediately, obeying the message which he had sent unto them; and they went in unto the house unto Zeezrom; and they found him upon his bed, sick, being very low with a burning fever; and his mind also was exceedingly sore because of his iniquities; and when he saw them he stretched forth his hand, and besought them that they would heal him.

No comments:

Post a Comment