Saturday, July 9, 2016

Up souls

  1.   4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
  2.   1 Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
  3.   3 O Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
  4.   4 Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
  5.   8 Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
  6.   47 But behold, my brethren, is it expedient that I should awake you to an awful reality of these things? Would I harrow up your souls if your minds were pure? Would I be plain unto you according to the plainness of the truth if ye were freed from sin?
  7.   7 And now, my son, I would to God that ye had not been guilty of so great a crime. I would not dwell upon your crimes, to harrow up your soul, if it were not for your good.
  8.   8 And now behold, I, Mormon, do not desire to harrow up the souls of men in casting before them such an awful scene of blood and carnage as was laid before mine eyes; but I, knowing that these things must surely be made known, and that all things which are hid must be revealed upon the house-tops—

No comments:

Post a Comment