Tuesday, July 12, 2016

"In the land of Zion"

  1.   14 And thus let those of whom I have spoken be planted in the land of Zion, as speedily as can be, with their families, to do those things even as I have spoken.
  2.   18 And now, verily I say that it is expedient in me that my servant Sidney Gilbert, after a few weeks, shall return upon his business, and to his agency in the land of Zion;
          •  •  •
      30 And he hath set you to provide for his saints in these last days, that they may obtain an inheritance in the land of Zion.
  3.   3 For verily I say unto you, the time has come, and is now at hand; and behold, and lo, it must needs be that there be an organization of my people, in regulating and establishing the affairs of the storehouse for the poor of my people, both in this place and in the land of Zion
  4.   12 To manage the affairs of the poor, and all things pertaining to the bishopric both in the land of Zion and in the land of Kirtland;
  5.   1 Verily I say unto you my friends, I speak unto you with my voice, even the voice of my Spirit, that I may show unto you my will concerning your brethren in the land of Zion, many of whom are truly humble and are seeking diligently to learn wisdom and to find truth.
          •  •  •
      4 And inasmuch as he continueth to abide in me he shall continue to preside over the school in the land of Zion until I shall give unto him other commandments.
          •  •  •
      10 Verily I say unto you, that it is my will that a house should be built unto me in the land of Zion, like unto the pattern which I have given you.
  6.   59 To the church of Christ in the land of Zion, in addition to the church laws respecting church business—
  7.   2 Let my servant Thomas remain for a season in the land of Zion, to publish my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment