Friday, April 27, 2012

"Your words"

  1.   16 Send one of you, and let him fetch your brother, and ye shall be kept in prison, that your words may be proved, whether there be any truth in you: or else by the life of Pharaoh surely ye are spies.
          •  •  •
      20 But bring your youngest brother unto me; so shall your words be verified, and ye shall not die. And they did so.
  2.   10 And he said, Now also let it be according unto your words: he with whom it is found shall be my servant; and ye shall be blameless.
  3.   34 And the Lord heard the voice of your words, and was wroth, and sware, saying,
  4.   28 And the Lord heard the voice of your words, when ye spake unto me; and the Lord said unto me, I have heard the voice of the words of this people, which they have spoken unto thee: they have well said all that they have spoken.
  5.   21 And she said, According unto your words, so be it. And she sent them away, and they departed: and she bound the scarlet line in the window.
  6.   11 Behold, I waited for your words; I gave ear to your reasons, whilst ye searched out what to say.
  7.   26 Who hath declared from the beginning, that we may know? and beforetime, that we may say, He is righteous? yea, there is none that sheweth, yea, there is none that declareth, yea, there is none that heareth your words.
  8.   4 Then Jeremiah the prophet said unto them, I have heard you; behold, I will pray unto the Lord your God according to your words; and it shall come to pass, that whatsoever thing the Lord shall answer you, I will declare it unto you; I will keep nothing back from you.
  9.   13 Thus with your mouth ye have boasted against me, and have multiplied your words against me: I have heard them.
  10.   17 ¶ Ye have wearied the Lord with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of the Lord, and he delighteth in them; or, Where is the God of judgment?
  11.   13 ¶ Your words have been stout against me, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, What have we spoken so much against thee?
  12.   14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
  13.   30 But this much I can tell you, that if ye do not watch yourselves, and your thoughts, and your words, and your deeds, and observe the commandments of God, and continue in the faith of what ye have heard concerning the coming of our Lord, even unto the end of your lives, ye must perish. And now, O man, remember, and perish not.
  14.   24 And the chief judge stood before them, and smote them again, and said unto them: If ye have the power of God deliver yourselves from these bands, and then we will believe that the Lord will destroy this people according to your words.
  15.   40 And now what evidence have ye that there is no God, or that Christ cometh not? I say unto you that ye have none, save it be your word only.
  16.   23 Verily I say unto you, that whoso repenteth of his sins through your words, and desireth to be baptized in my name, on this wise shall ye baptize them—Behold, ye shall go down and stand in the water, and in my name shall ye baptize them.
  17.   2 And again, more blessed are they who shall believe in your words because that ye shall testify that ye have seen me, and that ye know that I am. Yea, blessed are they who shall believe in your words, and come down into the depths of humility and be baptized, for they shall be visited with fire and with the Holy Ghost, and shall receive a remission of their sins.
  18.   13 Your words have been stout against me, saith the Lord. Yet ye say: What have we spoken against thee?
  19.   16 And it shall come to pass that whosoever shall lay their hands upon you by violence, ye shall command to be smitten in my name; and, behold, I will smite them according to your words, in mine own due time.
  20.   64 Therefore, as I said unto mine apostles I say unto you again, that every soul who believeth on your words, and is baptized by water for the remission of sins, shall receive the Holy Ghost.
          •  •  •
      74 Verily, verily, I say unto you, they who believe not on your words, and are not baptized in water in my name, for the remission of their sins, that they may receive the Holy Ghost, shall be damned, and shall not come into my Father’s kingdom where my Father and I am.
          •  •  •
      94 Nevertheless, search diligently and spare not; and wo unto that house, or that village or city that rejecteth you, or your words, or your testimony concerning me.
      95 Wo, I say again, unto that house, or that village or city that rejecteth you, or your words, or your testimony of me;
  21.   24 Cease drunkenness; and let your words tend to edifying one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment