Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"I would give"

  1. 24 And again, I say unto the poor, ye who have not and yet have sufficient, that ye remain from day to day; I mean all you who deny the beggar, because ye have not; I would that ye say in your hearts that: I give not because I have not, but if I had I would give.
  2. 29 And I will remember the covenant which I have made with my people; and I have covenanted with them that I would gather them together in mine own due time, that I would give unto them again the land of their fathers for their inheritance, which is the land of Jerusalem, which is the promised land unto them forever, saith the Father.
  3. 7 Behold, you have not understood; you have supposed that I would give it unto you, when you took no thought save it was to ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment