Sunday, March 25, 2012

Trust in the Lord

  1.   5 He trusted in the Lord God of Israel; so that after him was none like him among all the kings of Judah, nor any that were before him.
          •  •  •
      22 But if ye say unto me, We trust in the Lord our God: is not that he, whose high places and whose altars Hezekiah hath taken away, and hath said to Judah and Jerusalem, Ye shall worship before this altar in Jerusalem?
          •  •  •
      30 Neither let Hezekiah make you trust in the Lord, saying, The Lord will surely deliver us, and this city shall not be delivered into the hand of the king of Assyria.
  2.   5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord.
  3.   7 For the king trusteth in the Lord, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved.
  4.   1 Judge me, O Lord; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the Lord; therefore I shall not slide.
  5.   6 I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the Lord.
  6.   10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about.
  7.   3 Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
  8.   3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.
  9.   28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.
  10.   7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.
  11.   9 O Israel, trust thou in the Lord: he is their help and their shield.
      10 O house of Aaron, trust in the Lord: he is their help and their shield.
      11 Ye that fear the Lord, trust in the Lord: he is their help and their shield.
  12.   8 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.
      9 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.
  13.   1 They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
  14.   5 ¶ Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
  15.   20 He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the Lord, happy is he.
  16.   25 He that is of a proud heart stirreth up strife: but he that putteth his trust in the Lord shall be made fat.
  17.   25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe.
  18.   4 Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:
  19.   7 But if thou say to me, We trust in the Lord our God: is it not he, whose high places and whose altars Hezekiah hath taken away, and said to Judah and to Jerusalem, Ye shall worship before this altar?
          •  •  •
      15 Neither let Hezekiah make you trust in the Lord, saying, The Lord will surely deliver us: this city shall not be delivered into the hand of the king of Assyria.
  20.   7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.
  21.   2 She obeyed not the voice; she received not correction; she trusted not in the Lord; she drew not near to her God.
  22.   19 But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timotheus shortly unto you, that I also may be of good comfort, when I know your state.
          •  •  •
      24 But I trust in the Lord that I also myself shall come shortly.
  23.   6 I say unto you, if ye have come to a knowledge of the goodness of God, and his matchless power, and his wisdom, and his patience, and his long-suffering towards the children of men; and also, the atonement which has been prepared from the foundation of the world, that thereby salvation might come to him that should put his trust in the Lord, and should be diligent in keeping his commandments, and continue in the faith even unto the end of his life, I mean the life of the mortal body—
  24.   19 And now I, Zeniff, after having told all these things unto my people concerning the Lamanites, I did stimulate them to go to battle with their might, putting their trust in the Lord; therefore, we did contend with them, face to face.
  25.   13 And it came to pass when they had arrived in the borders of the land of the Lamanites, that they separated themselves and departed one from another, trusting in the Lord that they should meet again at the close of their harvest; for they supposed that great was the work which they had undertaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment