Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Neither are there/Neither is there

  1. 5 And wherefore have ye made us to come up out of Egypt, to bring us in unto this evil place? it is no place of seed, or of figs, or of vines, or of pomegranates; neither is there any water to drink.
  2. 5 And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.
  3. 23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!
  4. 28 For they are a nation void of counsel, neither is there any understanding in them.
    • • •
    39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
  5. 2 There is none holy as the Lord: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.
  6. 22 Wherefore thou art great, O Lord God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
  7. 20 O Lord, there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
  8. 4 His children are far from safety, and they are crushed in the gate, neither is there any to deliver them.
  9. 33 Neither is there any daysman betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both.
  10. 9 I am clean without transgression, I am innocent; neither is there iniquity in me.
  11. 3 There is no soundness in my flesh because of thine anger; neither is there any rest in my bones because of my sin.
  12. 9 We see not our signs: there is no more any prophet: neither is there among us any that knoweth how long.
  13. 8 Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.
  14. 17 They have ears, but they hear not; neither is there any breath in their mouths.
  15. 7 Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots:
  16. 28 ¶ Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
  17. 19 And none considereth in his heart, neither is there knowledge nor understanding to say, I have burned part of it in the fire; yea, also I have baked bread upon the coals thereof; I have roasted flesh, and eaten it: and shall I make the residue thereof an abomination? shall I fall down to the stock of a tree?
  18. 18 There is none to guide her among all the sons whom she hath brought forth; neither is there any that taketh her by the hand of all the sons that she hath brought up.
  19. 17 For how can the servant of this my lord talk with this my lord? for as for me, straightway there remained no strength in me, neither is there breath left in me.
  20. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
  21. 9 And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.
  22. 13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
  23. 7 Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots.
  24. 8 And this is the means whereby salvation cometh. And there is none other salvation save this which hath been spoken of; neither are there any conditions whereby man can be saved except the conditions which I have told you.
  25. 3 His purposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment