Friday, March 23, 2012

"My kindred"

  1. 4 But thou shalt go unto my country, and to my kindred, and take a wife unto my son Isaac.
    • • •
    7 ¶ The Lord God of heaven, which took me from my father’s house, and from the land of my kindred, and which spake unto me, and that sware unto me, saying, Unto thy seed will I give this land; he shall send his angel before thee, and thou shalt take a wife unto my son from thence.
    • • •
    38 But thou shalt go unto my father’s house, and to my kindred, and take a wife unto my son.
    • • •
    40 And he said unto me, The Lord, before whom I walk, will send his angel with thee, and prosper thy way; and thou shalt take a wife for my son of my kindred, and of my father’s house:
    41 Then shalt thou be clear from this my oath, when thou comest to my kindred; and if they give not thee one, thou shalt be clear from my oath.
  2. 30 And he said unto him, I will not go; but I will depart to mine own land, and to my kindred.
  3. 6 For how can I endure to see the evil that shall come unto my people? or how can I endure to see the destruction of my kindred?
  4. 4 And king Benjamin again opened his mouth and began to speak unto them, saying: My friends and my brethren, my kindred and my people, I would again call your attention, that ye may hear and understand the remainder of my words which I shall speak unto you.
  5. 11 For behold, he hath blessed mine house, he hath blessed me, and my women, and my children, and my father and my kinsfolk; yea, even all my kindred hath he blessed, and the blessing of the Lord hath rested upon us according to the words which he spake.

No comments:

Post a Comment