Thursday, January 19, 2012

I came unto my own and my own received me not

  1. 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
  2. 16 I came unto my own, and my own received me not. And the scriptures concerning my coming are fulfilled.
  3. 21 Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I am the same that came unto mine own, and mine own received me not. I am the light which shineth in darkness, and the darkness comprehendeth it not.
  4. 57 Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I came unto mine own, and mine own received me not.
  5. 29 I am the same who came unto mine own and mine own received me not;
  6. 8 I came unto mine own, and mine own received me not; but unto as many as received me gave I power to do many miracles, and to become the sons of God; and even unto them that believed on my name gave I power to obtain eternal life.
  7. 66 In that day when I came unto mine own, no man among you received me, and you were driven out.

No comments:

Post a Comment