Sunday, August 7, 2011

Go the way

  1. 19 And the children of Israel said unto him, We will go by the high way: and if I and my cattle drink of thy water, then I will pay for it: I will only, without doing any thing else, go through on my feet.
  2. 2 I go the way of all the earth: be thou strong therefore, and shew thyself a man;
  3. 17 For it was said to me by the word of the Lord, Thou shalt eat no bread nor drink water there, nor turn again to go by the way that thou camest.
  4. 22 When a few years are come, then I shall go the way whence I shall not return.
  5. 29 Have ye not asked them that go by the way? and do ye not know their tokens,
  6. 6 Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.
  7. 14 Awake! and arise from the dust, and hear the words of a trembling parent, whose limbs ye must soon lay down in the cold and silent grave, from whence no traveler can return; a few more days and I go the way of all the earth.
  8. 9 And it came to pass that after king Benjamin had made an end of teaching his sons, that he waxed old, and he saw that he must very soon go the way of all the earth; therefore, he thought it expedient that he should confer the kingdom upon one of his sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment