Monday, August 22, 2011

Sins blotted out

  1. 5 And cover not their iniquity, and let not their sin be blotted out from before thee: for they have provoked thee to anger before the builders.
  2. 9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
  3. 14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the Lord; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.
  4. 25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
  5. 22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.
  6. 23 Yet, Lord, thou knowest all their counsel against me to slay me: forgive not their iniquity, neither blot out their sin from thy sight, but let them be overthrown before thee; deal thus with them in the time of thine anger.
  7. 19 ¶ Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
  8. 13 Now the Spirit knoweth all things; nevertheless the Son of God suffereth according to the flesh that he might take upon him the sins of his people, that he might blot out their transgressions according to the power of his deliverance; and now behold, this is the testimony which is in me.
  9. 34 O Jehovah, have mercy upon this people, and as all men sin forgive the transgressions of thy people, and let them be blotted out forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment