Monday, August 15, 2011

"Whole heart"

  1. 1 I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
  2. 1 Praise ye the Lord. I will praise the Lord with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
  3. 2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
    • • •
    10 With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
    • • •
    34 Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
    • • •
    58 I intreated thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word.
    • • •
    69 The proud have forged a lie against me: but I will keep thy precepts with my whole heart.
    • • •
    145 I cried with my whole heart; hear me, O Lord: I will keep thy statutes.
  4. 1 I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
  5. 5 ¶ Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
  6. 10 And yet for all this her treacherous sister Judah hath not turned unto me with her whole heart, but feignedly, saith the Lord.
  7. 7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the Lord: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.
  8. 41 Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul.
  9. 15 And after this manner was the language of my father in the praising of his God; for his soul did rejoice, and his whole heart was filled, because of the things which he had seen, yea, which the Lord had shown unto him.

No comments:

Post a Comment