Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"Always before"

  1. 8 I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
  2. 30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
  3. 25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
  4. 5 I say unto you, my sons, were it not for these things, which have been kept and preserved by the hand of God, that we might read and understand of his mysteries, and have his commandments always before our eyes, that even our fathers would have dwindled in unbelief, and we should have been like unto our brethren, the Lamanites, who know nothing concerning these things, or even do not believe them when they are taught them, because of the traditions of their fathers, which are not correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment