Monday, March 7, 2011

Profit nothing

  1. 9 For he hath said, It profiteth a man nothing that he should delight himself with God.
  2. 2 Treasures of wickedness profit nothing: but righteousness delivereth from death.
  3. 10 Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?
  4. 7 Then I went to Euphrates, and digged, and took the girdle from the place where I had hid it: and, behold, the girdle was marred, it was profitable for nothing.
  5. 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
  6. 20 And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publickly, and from house to house,
  7. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
  8. 2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
  9. 32 But behold, this time it hath brought forth much fruit, and there is none of it which is good. And behold, there are all kinds of bad fruit; and it profiteth me nothing, notwithstanding all our labor; and now it grieveth me that I should lose this tree.
    • • •
    35 And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard said unto his servant: The tree profiteth me nothing, and the roots thereof profit me nothing so long as it shall bring forth evil fruit.
  10. 6 For behold, God hath said a man being evil cannot do that which is good; for if he offereth a gift, or prayeth unto God, except he shall do it with real intent it profiteth him nothing.
    • • •
    9 And likewise also is it counted evil unto a man, if he shall pray and not with real intent of heart; yea, and it profiteth him nothing, for God receiveth none such.

No comments:

Post a Comment